Tampa Bay LightningThe Tampa Bay Lightning promises to have a great performance in Atlantic division as the team is maturing and improving with each game. Make sure you follow The Tampa Bay Lightning’s next games and stay on top of the action all season long. The Tampa Bay Lightning play their home games at the Amalie Arena. All the home games are all televised from the Eastern Time Zone so make sure you do not miss it. Also follow the standings of The Tampa Bay Lightning against other teams to be aware of their current performance. There are many great chances for you to place beneficial bets on this team as you go through all the information and make your own predictions. There can be loads of opportunities for you as well as you decide to place your bet on The Tampa Bay Lightning NHL team.
HistoryIt started off with Phil Esposito announcing the team’s name - The Tampa Bay Lightning back in 1990. This was the first team in NHL history that does not end in "s" which set an early standard for standing out. A year later the team unveiled its official logo and colors which were black and blue. The team won the Stanley Cup back in 2003 - 2004 and is a holder of 2 division titles and 2 conference championships. Meanwhile as it may appear rather a small history for a team, The Tampa Bay Lightning has some great potential to use and show better results in future games.
Top PlayersRecently The Tampa Bay Lightning’s prospects pool has shacked up as major future trades for Ryan McDonagh and J.T. Miller were announced in 2018. Meanwhile general manager of the team, Steve Yzerman traded two top prospects, Brett Howden and defenseman Libor Hajek for bringing key pieces back for a playoff run. Currently The Tampa Bay Lightning has some great top prospects, who have all the potential to make a difference in the team’s performance in upcoming games. The key prospects of the team include: Anthony Cirelli who was already a great fill in for an injured Nikita Kucherov at his first game. In this season’s 51 games (2017/2018), Cirelli scored 14 goals and is second on the Crunch with 37 points. Then there is Cal Foote who scored 17 goals in his 55 games bringing up 63 points. Taylor Raddysh is another prospect with his 31 goals and 77 points for in total of 52 games. And of course Mitchell Stephens who is a top prospect which 18 goals and 35 points.
JerseysThe Tampa Bay Lightning jerseys were first designed to wear black and blue. It was later redesigned in 2011 which was led by Jeff Vinik and Steve Yzerman. Meanwhile The Tampa Bay Lightning guys have always been in style! On 25th season, the NHL the team switched from Reebok to Adidas uniforms which started a new road jersey. Current Adidas Changeover was unveiled on June 23, 2017. The new jersey had the words "Tampa Bay" removed from the crest.
BettingThe Tampa Bay Lightning promises a massive regular season so there can be great opportunities for you if you decide to try your luck with this team. Meanwhile the results of playoffs still remains for more unpredictable as the team’s goaltending is still unproven, and needs to be better for them to content. Meanwhile it is always a good idea to try betting on less favourite teams as the lower class teams still win about 30% of their games. This means even higher wins for you in case you place the correct bet and your team gets to win. As you may not see the payoff potential in The Tampa Bay Lightning you may still benefit from the team’s good performance in other games. There are many strategies you may try to use while betting on such teams. At the same time it is always important to note that there are many aspects and events such as hot goaltenders, injuries, or a few other things that may be causing a team to lose games of which no team is insured. So it doesn’t really apply to strong or weak teams that are likely to go on a long streak. The Tampa Bay Lightning is a good one to look forward to so make sure you stay tuned.
- NHL Bitcoin Betting February 23, 2023
- NHL Odds: Sharks Buy, Hawks Sell Before Thursday Matchup February 20, 2023
- Sports Betting Tips February 20, 2023
- Met Division Showdown: Flyers Meet Penguins January 28, 2023
- The Playoffs January 28, 2023
- Oilers Meet Blackhawks in Huge Western Conf Game July 3, 2022
- Other Hockey Leagues July 3, 2022
- NHL Odds: Preds, Caps in Possible Stanley Cup Preview July 3, 2022
- History of Hockey July 3, 2022
- Hockey Winter Olympics Futures July 3, 2022
- Rangers Welcome Bruins to Madison Square Gardens July 3, 2022
- Blackhawks-Canucks July 3, 2022
- NHL Odds: Stars Come Home as Dallas Visits Minnesota July 3, 2022
- NHL Odds: Hurricanes visit Penguins in Pittsburgh Thursday Night May 26, 2022
- NHL Odds: Penguins Face Bruins in Boston this Thursday May 26, 2022
- NHL Betting: Islanders Travel to Canadiens May 12, 2022
- NHL Odds: Islanders Take on Maple Leafs in Toronto May 12, 2022
- NHL Odds: Chicago Visits Vancouver Thursday Night March 28, 2022
- NHL Odds: Wild-Blackhawks in Upside-Down Central September 11, 2021
- The NHL Action Heats up as Winnipeg take on Minnesota September 11, 2021
- Predators Face Jets in Western Conference Semi-Finals September 11, 2021
- Bruins and the Leafs head to Game 7 Tonight September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Leafs Look to Draw Even in Game 4 September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: First Round Matchup Between Original Six Foes September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Bruins Host Leafs in First Round Opener September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: PK and the Predators Play Host to the Maple Leafs September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Blues Take on Sharks in Critical Western Conference Matchup September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Rangers, Lightning Reunite Post-Trade September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Canucks visit Tampa to Take on Top Team in NHL September 11, 2021
- Western Conference Elite Face Off Thursday September 11, 2021
- Minnesota Heads to Pittsburgh to Face the Pens September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: First-Place Capitals Visit Florida September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Flames visit Lightning in Tampa Bay Thursday Night September 11, 2021
- Senators Head to New Jersey and Back to Winning Ways? September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Kings Continue Playoff Push Versus Coyotes September 11, 2021