NHL Odds: Islanders Take on Maple Leafs in Toronto
John Tavares and the New York Islanders head to Toronto to take on Auston Matthews and the Maple Leafs in a battle between Eastern Conference foes. Don't miss these offensive juggernauts going toe to toe.
The Toronto Maple Leafs (37-20-5) are peaking at the right time of year. Though they've been solid throughout the regular season, they've found another stride over their last 13 games, going 11-2 over the stretch. That recent run has led to the Leafs putting a stranglehold over third place in the Atlantic Division. With only 20 games left in the season, they'll look to finish strong and set themselves up for a long playoff run this spring.
The New York Islanders (29-26-6) are currently tied for the final Wild Card spot in the East. All season long, the Islanders have benefitted from the outstanding offensive output of Captain John Tavares (30 goals, 34 assists), rookie Mathew Barzal (16 goals, 46 assists), and Josh Bailey (15 goals, 47 assists). Few teams in the NHL have three different players with at least 60 points on the season thus far, and they've led New York to the fourth-best offense in the NHL. Thursday will be a battle between offensively-minded teams, so don't miss the fireworks.
This Thursday (7 PM ET), the New York Islanders touch down in Toronto to take on the offensively-gifted Maple Leafs. New York is desperate for wins with only 21 games left on their season. They're currently tied for the final Wild Card spot in the Eastern Conference, so they'll be keen to take two points from the Leafs. Toronto has hit another level in their game in recent weeks, going 11-2 in their last 13 games. As the playoffs approach, they'll look to their stars to lead them down the stretch and continue secure home ice advantage in the playoffs. Puck drop is 7 PM ET.
As the playoffs near, games like Thursday's matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the New York Islanders become critical. The Islanders are currently on the outside looking in, so they'll attempt to steal two points from a team they're chasing in the standings. Don't miss the action at the Air Canada Centre (7 PM ET).
Two of the most exciting offensive players in the league go head-to-head this Thursday (7 PM ET), as John Tavares and Auston Matthews meet up at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. They'll both look to tack two points on the standings for their team, as both are in the thick of the playoff race. Catch these two elite snipers in action.
The Toronto Maple Leafs and New York Islanders meet up this Thursday (7 PM ET) in what will be a game filled with offense. Both teams sit in the top five in goals scored per game in the NHL and feature some of the top offensively-gifted players on the planet, so you can be sure to see some highlight-reel goals scored at both ends of the ice.
The New York Islanders head to Toronto this Thursday to face the Maple Leafs in a battle between Eastern Conference playoff hopefuls. The Leafs have asserted themselves over the past month and have all but secured a spot in the postseason.
- NHL Bitcoin Betting February 23, 2023
- NHL Odds: Sharks Buy, Hawks Sell Before Thursday Matchup February 20, 2023
- Sports Betting Tips February 20, 2023
- Met Division Showdown: Flyers Meet Penguins January 28, 2023
- The Playoffs January 28, 2023
- Oilers Meet Blackhawks in Huge Western Conf Game July 3, 2022
- Other Hockey Leagues July 3, 2022
- NHL Odds: Preds, Caps in Possible Stanley Cup Preview July 3, 2022
- History of Hockey July 3, 2022
- Hockey Winter Olympics Futures July 3, 2022
- Blackhawks-Canucks July 3, 2022
- Rangers Welcome Bruins to Madison Square Gardens July 3, 2022
- NHL Odds: Stars Come Home as Dallas Visits Minnesota July 3, 2022
- NHL Odds: Hurricanes visit Penguins in Pittsburgh Thursday Night May 26, 2022
- NHL Odds: Penguins Face Bruins in Boston this Thursday May 26, 2022
- NHL Betting: Islanders Travel to Canadiens May 12, 2022
- NHL Odds: Chicago Visits Vancouver Thursday Night March 28, 2022
- NHL Odds: Wild-Blackhawks in Upside-Down Central September 11, 2021
- The NHL Action Heats up as Winnipeg take on Minnesota September 11, 2021
- Predators Face Jets in Western Conference Semi-Finals September 11, 2021
- Bruins and the Leafs head to Game 7 Tonight September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Leafs Look to Draw Even in Game 4 September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: First Round Matchup Between Original Six Foes September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Bruins Host Leafs in First Round Opener September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: PK and the Predators Play Host to the Maple Leafs September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Blues Take on Sharks in Critical Western Conference Matchup September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Rangers, Lightning Reunite Post-Trade September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Canucks visit Tampa to Take on Top Team in NHL September 11, 2021
- Western Conference Elite Face Off Thursday September 11, 2021
- Minnesota Heads to Pittsburgh to Face the Pens September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: First-Place Capitals Visit Florida September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Flames visit Lightning in Tampa Bay Thursday Night September 11, 2021
- Senators Head to New Jersey and Back to Winning Ways? September 11, 2021
- NHL Odds: Kings Continue Playoff Push Versus Coyotes September 11, 2021